The Brand is You!
Building your Brand and Building You!
Revealed: What it Really Takes to Create a Beautiful, Authentic Brand that Attracts Thousands of Really Ideal Clients
A deeper purpose? Check.
A professional, polished, on-point brand? Um, not so much.
Here’s the rub: You’re a smart business owner–but “creating a brand” feels like a monstrous, downright daunting task (especially if you don’t consider yourself creative, tech-savvy or able to drop thousands on a professional brand designer or marketing firm!)
But yet, you know you need “a brand.”
Well, here’s some good news, and some not-so-good news: Branding probably isn’t what you think it is. In fact, it might be a lot more.
But it is something you can easily do yourself–with the right guidance.
What Branding Actually Is (And Why This Is Amazing News for Business Owners Like You!)
When you hear the word “brand,” what comes to mind?
Most coaches immediately think logo, fonts and maybe a swoon-worthy color palette.
But the truth? There’s so much more that goes into creating a beautiful brand than fabulous fonts and the color scheme of your dreams.
Let’s break it down.
You know how some coaches and entrepreneurs always seem to “hit the right marks” when it comes to everything they create (and make it look effortless, to boot)?
All their emails, social posts and other marketing materials are wildly poignant (and relatable).
Their website copy and sales pages couldn’t be more spot on.
Oh, and their visuals–well, of course, they’re uber-beautiful, professional and look “just like them.”
Except here’s the thing: These business owners aren’t any different or more talented or ‘special’ than you are.
They simply know one thing most coaches don’t: The true definition of branding.
A solid, beautiful brand is so much more than pretty pictures.
A solid, beautiful brand comes from deeply knowing who you are, deeply knowing who your ideal client is, having a deep (and iron-clad) message to share and showing up from a place of deep authenticity–in your images, in your content, in your life.
Oh, and the most beautiful (and smartest) brands also know their ‘brand’ isn’t static.
They also pay deep attention to their ideal client’s wants, needs and desires–even as they ebb and flow–and make changes accordingly.
Yeah, creating a beautiful brand is a tall order. But once you have all the ingredients in place, here’s what happens:
- You attract clients who know, like and trust the real you from the first time they ‘see’ you
- You no longer struggle to create products and posts that easily align with your overall message
- You become more than a person–you become a movement.
- Higher quality clients, opportunities andare literally magnetized to you through your words, your images and everything you stand for
- You (finally) get to get paid to be the very best version of yourself!
Want this for yourself and your brand (to-be)?
Beautiful + Smart Business Branding for Small Business Owners, Coaches and Creatives
This easy-to-follow 4-module course contains everything you need to know to build a beautiful, authentic business brand–even if you’re on a budget, not super creative or starting from scratch.
Throughout this course, you’ll learn the basics of building your own brand as you work step-by-step from choosing an ideal client to choosing a color scheme–and everything in between.
Module 1:Who ARE You Anyway?
As a coach, your business begins with you. Module one puts the focus on figuring out who you are, so you can figure out how to confidently and accurately convey that to the people you most want to help.
- Quickly identify your elusive “core essence” with just a few easy-to-answer questions.
- The easiest way to connect with your ideal client so you become “the one” they have to hire (this tip alone will save you hours of frustration)
- How to choose brand colors, images and fonts that mirror your own inner authenticity–but also “speak” to your ideal client
- The surprising approach to unearthing your story–and how to tell it across various mediums with authenticity and relevance (so ideal clients really ‘see’ themselves in you)
- All the ins and outs of your story– including what to share, how much to share and where to share
- The #1 way to maximize your story–and it requires zero extra effort from you!
Module 2:Your Client, Your Brand
Inside module 2, we move away from who you are and dive deep into who your ideal client is. Let’s get to know her, so we can confidently create a brand that speaks straight to her heart, head and hard-earned dollars.
- The 4 questions you need to ask to “narrow your niche” and identify the most “ideal” client for your brand
- How to qualify your new ideal client to make sure she’s willing, able and excited to pay for what you offer (so you can easily avoid tire-kickers and freebie seekers from now on)
- Why knowing who you are and staying true to your core personality is the key sustained success–no matter who your ideal client is
- How to create irresistible brand messaging and imagery that both deeply touches your clients heart and catches her eye
Module 3:Consistency Counts
In module three, we go way beyond bells and whistles like images and color into the nitty gritty of what gives brands staying power: consistency. (There’s no point creating a gorgeous new website if you don’t post relevant content on a regular basis, right?)
Module 3 will teach you exactly how to make sure you’re automatically strengthening your brand with consistent communication routines and habits.
- Why you NEED to Google yourself if you want to stay relevant to your ideal client (seriously!)
- The quick and easy way to tune up your messaging and refresh your content to make sure it’s on-brand (skipping this step is a sure path to the wrong client!)
- Simple techniques for “getting in touch” with your authentic voice so you magnetize ideal clients–without misrepresenting who you are
- Top strategies for reinforcing your brand message and voice with graphics and imagery (content may be king, but it’s graphics that get them to stop and pay attention, so don’t miss this critical element)
- The easiest (and prettiest) way to get your “brand voice” across–without saying a word
- How to use your actual voice to create a stronger connection with ideal clients, faster
- The one document your business must have to stay on-brand (and how to create it for FREE!)
Module 4: Authenticity & Transparency are the Keys to a Beautiful Brand
In module 4, we touch on the final component of smart and beautiful branding: keeping it real. The truth is, it’s a lot easier to be yourself than it is to try to be someone else! This module will teach you how to become a unique, stand-out brand simply by operating from a place of authenticity and transparency. If you don’t feel authentic or transparent—if you’re suffering from “imposter syndrome”, or even if excitement is just sometimes on short supply—this module is for you.
- How to use your fave brands for inspiration–without copying or downright stealing their style (which isn’t cool, cute or legal!)
- Why you need to stop hiding behind a logo if you want to build a solid brand–and how to do it (even if it scares you silly)
- What one woman’s decision to apply to art school can teach you about becoming–and staying–the absolute best coach you can be
- Why sharing “just the wins” won’t win you clients–and what to do instead
- The two top enemies of an authentic brand (and authentic living!)–and how to send them packing for good
- What the “Hollywood Illusion” is–and how to make sure it’s not stopping you from stepping into your most authentic self (and brand!)
- Why “loving what is” is just as important as working on your flaws when it comes to building a stand-out brand
- Why rocking a glitzy ball gown to your next photo could actually hurt your brand more than help it (and what you can do instead)
Yes, You Can Create a Brand That’s True-to-You and Attracts Ideal Clients, Too
When you get clear on what you’re all about, what your ideal client is all about and how to create a brand that represents the best in both of you, something special happens.
You’re no longer ‘trolling’ for clients.
You no longer feel like you’re faking or forcing your brand, content or offers.
And you finally have the beautiful brand you deserve–with a firm foundation, magnetic messaging and of course, irresistible imagery.
Having a professional, polished and authentic brand unlocks:
- Scores of clients finding–and relating to–you, easily
- More and higher-quality opportunities, connections and clients
- An engaged audience that loves you for you!
And it can all be yours today.
Listen: There’s no such thing as a magic bullet in business–but taking the time to create a solid brand foundation using the techniques in this course is the first step to building a sustainable coaching business that consistently attracts the right kind of clients–and feels true-to-you, too.
P.S. This course is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you truly feel it doesn’t help you build a smarter or more beautiful brand, all it takes it a quick email to receive a fast, courteous refund.
Click Below to enroll today.
Suzanne ignites ideas, conversation and connection...her motivational talks and workshops are a combination of innate wisdom, modern tools and humor to grow communication, connection, leadership, emotional intelligence, productivity, strength, positivity, grit, resilience and a life you love!
Suzanne has condensed 35 years of experience/study in exercise, nutrition, holistic living and delivers it in a 16 step process for living your best life. This practical approach to wellbeing can be delivered be within the containers of coaching, workshops or seminars for individuals and corporations.
Suzanne is described as an "authentic connector, hilarious inspirational thought leader" sharing personal stories, triumphs, struggles with science and research-backed content and the modern tools that you can implement in real life!!
Suzanne holds a BA in Applied Science, MA in Positive Psychology, 25 years experience in dentistry, has certifications in Life Coaching, Corporate Wellness Coaching, Nutrition, Mind/Body Fitness, Stress Management, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Flourishing Skill Group Coaching, and is a Certified Optimized Living Coach with additional trainings in Energy Medicine, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Duality, Public Speaking, Marketing, Social Media and Leadership/Personal Development.